Lauren J. Kracht
Lauren J. Kracht is an Associate in the Philadelphia office of Naulty, Scaricamazza, & McDevitt, LLC, where she practices with the firm’s General Liability Department. Lauren concentrates her practice in the areas of premises liability and insurance defense. Lauren also handles a variety of the firm’s veterinary malpractice cases.
Lauren graduated cum laude from Temple University in 2016 with a B.A. in Criminal Justice and Philosophy. Subsequently, Lauren earned her Juris Doctorate degree from Temple University Beasley School of Law in 2021, where she studied as a part-time evening student while working as a legal assistant here at Naulty, Scaricamazza, & McDevitt, LLC. Lauren received her Certificate in Trial Advocacy & Litigation from Beasley’s prestigious Trial Advocacy Program, and served as a Teacher’s Assistant in multiple Introductory-level Litigation Courses.
While attending law school, Lauren participated in a variety of clinics and externships, including but not limited to the following:
- Worked as a Certified Legal Intern in the City Solicitor’s Office in the Civil Rights and Tort-Claims Units;
- Worked as a Certified Legal Intern at the Temple Legal Aid Office where she represented clients in Social Security Disability Hearings, in addition to drafting wills, advanced directives, and financial power of attorney documents to assist clients in achieving their estate planning goals;
- Earned her “Advanced” Tax Preparation Certification from the Internal Revenue Service as part of the Volunteer-Income-Tax-Assistance Clinic (VITA), in connection with Beasley’s Sheller Center for Social Justice. As a VITA participant, Lauren dedicated her weekends to assisting families within Philadelphia’s low income communities with navigating the process of filing their tax returns.
Lauren subsequently served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Diana L. Anhalt of the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania, where she drafted a variety of opinions in accordance with the Pennsylvania Rules of Appellate Procedure.
- J.D., Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2021
- B.A., cum laude, Temple University, 2016
- State of New Jersey
- Phi Beta Kappa Society