Kelly A. Trewella
Kelly A. Trewella joined Naulty, Scaricamazza, & McDevitt, LLC in 2022 and practices in the areas of premises liability, motor vehicle claims, and construction accidents.
Kelly has over fifteen years of experience litigating personal injury claims. She has also practiced in the areas of contractual litigation, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, and employment discrimination.
Kelly graduated cum laude from the University of Delaware in 2003 with a B.A. in Criminal Justice and a minor in Psychology. She received her law degree from Widener University School of Law in 2007.
Kelly is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, State of New Jersey, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
In her spare time, Kelly is active in her community focusing on helping individuals who struggle with drug and alcohol addiction.
- J.D., Widener University School of Law, 2007
- B.A., cum laude, Univrsity of Delaware, 2003
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit