Jasmine C. MonteCarlo is an associate in the Philadelphia Office of Naulty, Scaricamazza & McDevitt, LLC where she practices with the firm’s General Liability Department. Jasmine concentrates her practice in the areas of premises liability and insurance defense.
Jasmine earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from the Pennsylvania State University and a Juris Doctor from Widener University School of Law.
Jasmine is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey, and before the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Jasmine is a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
- J.D., Widener University School of Law, 2005
- B.A., Psychology, Pennsylvania State University, 2001
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Bar Association