Jennifer M. Ganley is a partner in the Delaware County, Pennsylvania office of Naulty, Scaricamazza & McDevitt, LLC and practices with the firm’s Workers’ Compensation Department. Jennifer has fifteen years experience representing insured and self-insured corporations in the Workers’ Compensation Courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
A graduate of St. Joseph’s University, Jennifer received her Bachelor of Arts degree in 1997 where she graduated magna cum laude, and she earned her Juris Doctor from Villanova University School of Law in 2000.
Jennifer is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, and a member of the South Jersey Claims Association. She is admitted to practice in the states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Her community activities include her participation on the Board of Trustees of the Elizabeth Ciunci Foundation. Jen also serves on the Board of the Home & School Association for Mother of Providence Regional Catholic School in Wallingford, Pennsylvania, where she resides with her husband and three children.
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 2000
- B.A., magna cum laude, St. Joseph’s University, 1997
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- South Jersey Claims Association