Holly L. Kendorski
Holly L. Kendorski is a partner at the Philadelphia office of Naulty, Scaricamazza & McDevitt, LLC, where she practices with the firm’s General Liability and Medical Malpractice Departments. Holly focuses her practice in the areas of medical malpractice, nursing home malpractice, products liability and insurance defense.
Holly is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey. She is a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association, the Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel, and serves as the liaison to Philadelphia VIP for the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division. Holly volunteers with Philadelphia VIP and provides pro bono legal representation to low-income Philadelphia residents who face legal challenges related to estate planning. She also serves as an Arbitrator for the Compulsory Arbitration Program of the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County.
Holly graduated from LaSalle University in 2008 where she majored in Political Science. Subsequently, Holly earned her Juris Doctor from Rutgers School of Law, Camden Campus in 2011. Holly has been selected a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star since 2020.
- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law, 2011
- B.A., Political Science, LaSalle University, 2008
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel Co-Chair, Sponsorship Committee
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Liaison to Philadelphia VIP for the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division
- Arbitrator for the Compulsory Arbitration Program of the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County
- Rising Star, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers 2020-2022