Francis T. McDevitt
Francis T. McDevitt is the managing partner of the New Jersey office of Naulty, Scaricamazza & McDevitt, LLC and is also a founding member of the firm.
Frank focuses his practice on civil litigation with an emphasis on defending parties who have been sued. His clients include insurance companies and self-insured corporations. He has extensive trial experience, having tried cases to verdict in the following fields: automobile accidents, defamation, employment liability, medical malpractice, commercial liability, premises liability, products liability, property damage and construction / contracting.
Frank is admitted to practice in both the State and Federal Courts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, the New Jersey Defense Association, the Camden County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Philadelphia Bar Association. Frank is also the past President of the Villanova Law School Alumni Association Board of Advisors and a current member of the the Villanova University School of Law’s J. Willard O’Brien Inn of Court.
Frank earned his Bachelor of Arts cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania in 1974, and he earned his Juris Doctor from Villanova University School of Law in 1977. From 1977 to 1979, Frank served as law clerk to the Honorable James R. Cavanaugh, Judge of the Court of Common Pleas, Philadelphia County and Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 1977
- B.A., cum laude, University of Pennsylvania, 1974
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Camden County Bar Association
- J. Willard O’Brien Inn of Court
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New Jersey Defense Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association