Of Counsel in the Philadelphia office of Naulty, Scaricamazza & McDevitt, LLC., Charles practices with the firm’s Insurance Defense Department, concentrating on medical malpractice, dental malpractice and general liability defense.
Charles has 28 years experience in defending licensed professionals, municipalities, elected officials, police departments and police officers in malpractice, civil rights and employment-related litigation, in both state and federal courts. He also has extensive experience in Appellate Courts.
- J.D., with Honors, Rutgers University School of Law, 1989
- M.A., Rutgers University, 1986
- B.A., Rutgers University, 1976
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court For the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Gloucester County Bar Association
Areas of Practice