Sr. Associate, New Jersey Office
851 Route 73 North
Marlton, NJ 08053
Ann L. Longo is a senior associate in the New Jersey office of Naulty, Scaricamazza & McDevitt, LLC and practices with the firm’s Insurance Defense Department. Ann focuses her practice in the areas of general liability and litigation defense. Ann represents insureds, insurance companies and self-insured entities in general liability matters including premises liability and commercial liability.
A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, Ann received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology in 1998, and earned her Juris Doctorate from Villanova University School of Law in 2003. Ann is a member of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations and is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the State of New Jersey and U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
• Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, University of Pennsylvania, 1998
• Juris Doctorate, Villanova University School of Law, 2003
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
• State of New Jersey
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
• American Bar Association
• Pennsylvania Bar Association
• Philadelphia Bar Association