Associate, Delaware Co. Office
115 North Jackson Street
Media, PA 19063
Jennifer M. Ganley is an associate in the Delaware County, Pennsylvania office of Naulty, Scaricamazza & McDevitt, LLC and practices with the firm’s Workers’ Compensation Department. Jennifer has fifteen years experience representing insured and self-insured corporations in the Workers' Compensation Courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
A graduate of St. Joseph’s University, Jennifer received her Bachelor of Arts degree in 1997 where she graduated magna cum laude, and she earned her Juris Doctorate from Villanova University School of Law in 2000.
Jennifer is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, and a member of the South Jersey Claims Association. She is admitted to practice in the states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Her community activities include her participation on the Board of Trustees of the Elizabeth Ciunci Foundation. Jen also serves on the Board of the Home & School Association for Mother of Providence Regional Catholic School in Wallingford, Pennsylvania, where she resides with her husband and three children.
• Bachelor of Arts, St. Joseph's University, 1997
• Juris Doctorate, Villanova University School of Law, 2000
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
• State of New Jersey
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
• U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
• Pennsylvania Bar Association
• South Jersey Claims Association