NAULTY, SCARICAMAZZA & McDEVITT, LLC
Danielle Di Ambrosio-Ruiz is an associate in the New Jersey office of Naulty, Scaricamazza & McDevitt, LLC and practices with the firm's Insurance Defense Department. She focuses her practice in the areas of general liability and litigation defense.
Danielle represents insurance companies, their insureds and self-insured entities in general liability matters. Danielle has significant experience in the areas of personal injury, products liability, premise liability and major construction defect claims. She has also successfully resolved matters through alternate dispute resolutions including mediation and arbitration.
Danielle received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Cabrini College in 2000, and earned her Juris Doctor from Widener University School of Law in 2003. She is admitted to practice in the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
• Bachelor of Arts, Cabrini College, 2000
• Juris Doctor, Widener University School of Law, 2003
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
• State of New Jersey
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
• Camden County Bar Association
• New Jersey Bar Association